Thursday, August 6, 2015

So a trip happened! And I forgot to even say anything about it... how foolish of me!
So about 2? months ago I flew to Seattle Washington. And I have decided that the pictures from that trip NEED to be seen. Washington State is gorgeous. Despite what you may think, its not all hunter forest green. Crazy right?! I know, I know. The colors there are just magnificent and honestly when taking pictures, there was no need to use filters. I miss it! Anyway, here are the pictures. Enjoy!


MOUNT RAINIER IS HUGE. JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE. (I screamed the first 3 times I saw it...)




And the sunsets were flipping gorgeous. 









And like I said before... none of these had filters. I was shocked and inspired. Washington is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you enjoyed the photos :)

Thanks for checking out my blog! xx